Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Last time when the Loader / Cheat got detected?

cuciu

CS:GO got a minor update so I wanted to know if its safe to play right after the update or wait 2-3 days

Arthur2125

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Best way to be sure is to check on ur free csgo account play a quick dm or anything else and then play on your asusual account.

quix

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
I actually got VACCED a few hours ago. I was only using PI and got a red tf after time. I just played more in hope it gets removed, finally after 3 weeks of red tf I got VACCED.

Arthur2125

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
I actually got VACCED a few hours ago. I was only using PI and got a red tf after time. I just played more in hope it gets removed, finally after 3 weeks of red tf I got VACCED.
Vacnet is real. šŸ˜­

cuciu

No way bro.. so much people get banned and the staff still say that this cheat is undetected since release but then they blame the loader...
I kinda regret that I bought it because so many people get banned and i dont want to be one.. the cheat is cool but idk...