Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

A brutally honest review of the free cheat/ for those who are suspicious of "free cheats"

howlicc gg

I always thought project infinity was a scam but after looking through the forums. I decided to cave in and get the free cheat. I thought there would be some loophole or something because a free year trial! To good to be true. And in all honesty, there true to there word. No virus. Nothing bad. I mean. Triggerbot, glow,bhop,custom stuff. For a year. For free. Insane. So I think I will definitely buy the premium because there is so much more with it. I was s4 in wingman now I'm gn3. As long and you don't autowall with deagles you should be good. This is a cheat that needs way more attention from people. Premium here I come!
Edit: A really nice price for premium aswell
Edit 2: make sure if your awping not to accidently move where your crosshair would be when you have auto walls on. i have to explain multiple time when i hit wallbangs that seem impossible D: people get sus

Last edited: