Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Buy cheat for 1 day

theochan

Hi Project infinity

I believe you guys should implement an option where you are able to buy the premium cheat for 1 day.

Personal thoughts and options. Thanks!

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Thanks for your idea - we will discuss this internal ;)

Just be active and make it to the next one. :)
Honestly though it would be rather inefficient to make your potential customers wait for a month. The free chat only has visuals, trigger and a few other misc features, this is like 20% of the premium cheat. What if someone wants to buy the premium cheat but isn't sure about how legit the cheat works or just wants to try the features they're going to pay for? Surely it would be better if u allowed them to try the premium cheat for a week whenever they want during the month. I am one of those people who'd want to try the features of the premium cheat before I buy it. So now I have to wait for a month before I can try the prem cheat on the monthly trial promotion and then buy it. That's one month of sale you guys just missed. So for the free cheat users, it would be very beneficial for both us and you to include 1 week of premium cheat trial within the free cheat. That way people can see the full potential of project infinity cheat!. This is something not a lot of cheats out there do, so you guys can make a difference and be the industry innovators in this regard.

As of now I am testing the free cheat, while the included features work well, there are a lot of features missing in it. These features could be offered as a 1 week trial so that people can really get a feel for it. I'll soon be posting a review thread and making youtube videos on project infinity cheats. I'd love to review the premium cheat too.