Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Cheat Review

SmolChicken

This is not gonna be one of these 1- 10 points reviews of every category, im just gonna say how i feel about the cheat.
so this is my first time using a cheat and for a newbie like me it is really confusing at the start although there are alot of tutorials.
I think adding Presets like "Legit Cheat" that only enables radar and backtrack or "Rage Cheat" that enables Aimbot Antiaim or whatever would be a good thing for noobs who dont want to setup everysingle option. but honestly this cheat contains so much stuff, if you know how to handle it it is the best thing ever. i am really happy with the premium cheat and the price is perfectly fine for what you get. I also love the option to have different configs and maybe you could already put in premade configs that i said above. there are some minor bugs that can be really annoying. one time me and my friend both enabled third person and we couldnt switch back to first person. the hud freezed. and there is this proxy bug that really frustrates me. idk if its just me but if i want to play with this cheat i have to relaunch the exe file multiple times until it finally says start csgo. thats about it, thanks for reading

danielG59

This is not gonna be one of these 1- 10 points reviews of every category, im just gonna say how i feel about the cheat.
so this is my first time using a cheat and for a newbie like me it is really confusing at the start although there are alot of tutorials.
I think adding Presets like "Legit Cheat" that only enables radar and backtrack or "Rage Cheat" that enables Aimbot Antiaim or whatever would be a good thing for noobs who dont want to setup everysingle option. but honestly this cheat contains so much stuff, if you know how to handle it it is the best thing ever. i am really happy with the premium cheat and the price is perfectly fine for what you get. I also love the option to have different configs and maybe you could already put in premade configs that i said above. there are some minor bugs that can be really annoying. one time me and my friend both enabled third person and we couldnt switch back to first person. the hud freezed. and there is this proxy bug that really frustrates me. idk if its just me but if i want to play with this cheat i have to relaunch the exe file multiple times until it finally says start csgo. thats about it, thanks for reading
You can download configs on the forums.
https://project-infinity.cloud/forums/premium-cheat-config/