Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Cheating legit is hard

justagiy69

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Im a DMG player legit, just learning to hack. I have pretty good legit cfg, but still its so hard not to get detected by other playera. Tips? Not use any kind of walls? Smooth aim with low fov works good legit.

budemo

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Infinity
Premium
Hello justagiy69,

What you could do to be seen as a more legit player overall would be first of all to play with the Legit Config you already have more, this will give you an better feeling to it and with Time it could look like It's 100% coming from your own skill.

Then I would recommend you to play on Maps that you know, things like corners where enemies could be, smoke positions and Flash positions will make you look way more Legit then randomly throwing grenades and in the end flashing your own Teammates.

Be a leader for your team, a shot caller, make decisions for your team that might win you the round, It will not only make you look like an legit player but also confident and people will see you have knowledge about the stuff you do in-game.

Play with people that are Legit Cheating as you are, People that you know and your playstyle.

I hope I was able to help you and gave you some ideas for your Future Match Making Games!

Best Regards,
Budemo

justagiy69

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Hello justagiy69,

What you could do to be seen as a more legit player overall would be first of all to play with the Legit Config you already have more, this will give you an better feeling to it and with Time it could look like It's 100% coming from your own skill.

Then I would recommend you to play on Maps that you know, things like corners where enemies could be, smoke positions and Flash positions will make you look way more Legit then randomly throwing grenades and in the end flashing your own Teammates.

Be a leader for your team, a shot caller, make decisions for your team that might win you the round, It will not only make you look like an legit player but also confident and people will see you have knowledge about the stuff you do in-game.

Play with people that are Legit Cheating as you are, People that you know and your playstyle.

I hope I was able to help you and gave you some ideas for your Future Match Making Games!

Best Regards,
Budemo
Thanks so much for this reply! Is here some thread where I could search for legit cheaters for playing company?

budemo

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Infinity
Premium
Hi justagiy69,

Here on the Forum itself not really, but we have a Discord Server in which others can group up and play together!

Follow this link to join the Discord Server: https://bit.ly/37SKpJL Then in the Channel "#Lobby-Links" you can ask people if they got time to play with you.

If you still have open questions to be answered don't hesitate to DM me!

Yours faithfully,
budemo

Genuine

Thanks so much for this reply! Is here some thread where I could search for legit cheaters for playing company?

@justagiy69 I recommend sometimes walking past players and dying on purpose, this makes you seem much more legit. Also, make sure to peek random corners.