Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Cheats for other games

Tommyboi

Will project infinity ever expand to other games? I know friends that want cheats for other games such as rust and escape from tarkov, if you guys could provide cheats for these games it would be greatly appreciated and bought not only by myself but others - obviously I'm not in command but its more of a suggestion as I trust this site a lot.

Capp_LQ

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Donator
Dont cheat in tarkov, you will get HWID ban lol, 5 days ago I have a EOD account with a 300Euro private cheat, and I got ban after my 4th raid, then I creat another account and got HWID ban fromBattleye.
There are HWID ban in tarkov!

Reactions: Esk

itznebula202

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
This has been a question asked by many people, no, the dev Requi doesn't want to sell cheats for other games, but he made a few cheats for other games, you can find them in his github. https://github.com/RequiDev . Also,
Dont cheat in tarkov, you will get HWID ban lol, 5 days ago I have a EOD account with a 300Euro private cheat, and I got ban after my 4th raid, then I creat another account and got HWID ban fromBattleye.
HWID bans aren't hard to bypass given the right tools, there are HWID spoofers that change your whole hardware ID so you don't need to buy a new PC just to play a game again lol, instead just use a HWID spoofer. You can google it, but free ones are oftentimes infected with a virus.

Last edited:

FriT

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
use spoofer or vpn

Purpendicular

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
I play tarkov, where did you get the cheats for tarkov? Please reply I would like to use them.

Capp_LQ

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Donator
I play tarkov, where did you get the cheats for tarkov? Please reply I would like to use them.
I used Ring-1, it has a spoofer but BE block the IP too, I changed another Laptop and i got banned because of the IP adress, so dont recommend cheating in that game...