Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

CS:GO 48hr premium cheat review!

Kanerino

Hello! This is my first time using premium version, i used your free one and im amazed by both of them. I feel like even tho its free its pretty good and undetected which is rare among some free cheats! My first impresion of the premium version was how nice and sleek the menu was and how many features it had. Its simple, easy to understand (atleast for me) and very powerfull, i used the 48hr trial on one of my prime account and im still not banned after full day of play comp on legit settings.

My score:
Visuals: 10/10 (it has super good visuals and easy to set up)
Aimbot: 8/10 (its amongst the best aimbot i used, and i tried out a lot of cheats)
Misc: 9/10 (i really love the "humanized bhop" feature but overal it has good misc options)
Stream-proof: 8/10 (its really good when youre streaming and using obs but i though it will streamproof on other streams like discord etc.)

Overal score: 9/10 (the cheat is simple, powerful, and full of features that are needed for some legit cheating immersions)