Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

CS2 cheat review so far as of 30min of just going over it

Edukinss22

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
okay, so just tested it out, honestly, doesn't look bad atm, obviously, no aim and misc is a minus, but I get it, you had problems with it and you removed it. esp so far so good, like it. don't like the background brightness dimming, would remove it if it was up to me, but it's only my opinion. overall, rn it's a solid 5/10, only cuz no misc and no aim, can't wait to test those out

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
okay, so just tested it out, honestly, doesn't look bad atm, obviously, no aim and misc is a minus, but I get it, you had problems with it and you removed it. esp so far so good, like it. don't like the background brightness dimming, would remove it if it was up to me, but it's only my opinion. overall, rn it's a solid 5/10, only cuz no misc and no aim, can't wait to test those out

Thanks for your review!

Yes, we are going to add aimbot, triggerbot and misc features over the next weeks. It was now important to us to release something for our existing userbase!