Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

csgo crash

Rezkoz

hello, i have premium project infinity and when i launch csgo, my game crashed in the menus.

help me pls

Chapoliin

Come on my friend, I already had this problem and sometimes it can be simpler to solve as you think, first disable any type of antivirus on the machine, firewall and third-party antivirus, then analyze if your cs go is using all the cores of your processor through the option offered by itself in the video menu (multinuclear)
then check the integrity of the files on your cs go, why can this be the biggest problem, the dll of the cheat damage conflict with another game file and closing everything, and of course it is always good to check for better game performance, done that and nothing changed the only advice I give you is to see if you are not using any type of beta on cs go and open a ticket in support if these tips did not help you.
I wish you luck and good game play.

Rezkoz

I tried what you told me and nothing to do, the game still freezes a few seconds after launch

Chapoliin

Here it is normal so I believe that the problem itself is not with the program but with your machine or the requirements that are not being enough, either with the staff via ticket to see with them other possibilities.