Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

CSGO Premium Cheat Review

j1nj4k

Visuals - These are good. Can't fault them. Seem to see them further than in other cheats, I don't use many usually, only a head bone (small dot on screen). But tried out the
rest and they're very clear. ALL it needs is the ability to change the colour of visuals. 10/10
Inventory - works great and very easy to use. 10/10

Aimbot/Triggerbot - Pretty bad. Very obvious if you use silent (pSilent is even more so), use 'instant' and it is also very obvious. Can't adjust
FOV in small enough increments.
The 'smooth' speed isn't slow enough, and follows far too easily.
HOWEVER, I don't use aimbots/triggers much, if at all. I'm not that used to them as I don't need the help. But this seems to be the weakest
part of the cheat by far in my experience.

Backtracking, while 'great' - has no way of changing 'how much' it does. And it is FAR too high. And seems to warp to their head. Turn on backtrack,
turn off everything else and run around with a USP or AK - and you'll be killing everything easy as pie like you have an insane aimbot only aiming for
head.
Now, either there is a bug where the aimbot in 'silent' is still 'on' and never off while backtrack is enabled - or the backtracking does weird stuff.
I had to turn it off as I was killing people who were a good 5 ft behind walls etc, example shot someone running from Mirage B Short towards mid,
I shot them from the middle of the site (spraying) and they had got to past the ladder room and warped back dead.
Extremely obvious to all playing.

So if you're looking for great visuals - and you have lots of money spare.
It definitely isn't worth the 15 a month.
Also not keen on having it save files to the PC to read?
and the new update a couple of days ago crashes constantly, and needs USB to stay in.
Other cheats are more advanced in this respect and gives you a bit more feeling of
security.
There is also no way, as far as I can tell, to see how long you have left on a cheat subscription on the website
and don't know how to cancel or renew other than hoping you remember when the time comes.

Overall experience 4/10

Cerney

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Same experience, I haven't been able to use the cheat in two days as my game crashes every time, And a few days ago there was a "Security Breach" and that got two of my prime accounts banned, bad experience, wouldn't buy again..

Nova

Support
Staff member
Support
@Cerney just because there were 1 security breach doesnt mean the cheat is bad and will forever be detected. And i would suggest opening a support ticket to solve your issue with you not being able to use the cheat.

Cerney

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
You would have the same opinion if your $500 inventory got banned

Nova

Support
Staff member
Support
@Cerney Why would you cheat on an account you care about? This has been talked about multiple times in this forum.

Smilify

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
You should never cheat on a 500 dollar account

Nova

Support
Staff member
Support
@Cerney it has nothing to do with the cheat. The fact that you cheat on an account thats so valuable is just idiotic.

Cerney

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
@Cerney it has nothing to do with the cheat. The fact that you cheat on an account thats so valuable is just idiotic.
Well, i buy this cheat as it claims "UNDETECTABLE" ten days after using the cheat, bam my account is gone. . Why would i buy a legit cheat to legit cheat on a non prime account.. Stop being salty, My opinion is the cheat is unreliable and trash

Nova

Support
Staff member
Support
@Cerney Yeah because you cheat on an account that actually has value in it. If people started doing that then of course the cheat will get a bad review.

Team

You would have the same opinion if your $500 inventory got banned
If u really cheat on a csgo account with a inventory on $500 is your fault if u get banned, Never cheat on a account u like or have spent money n

Snabbb

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Donator
Well, i buy this cheat as it claims "UNDETECTABLE" ten days after using the cheat, bam my account is gone. . Why would i buy a legit cheat to legit cheat on a non prime account.. Stop being salty, My opinion is the cheat is unreliable and trash

You are contradicting yourself. You seem more like the salty one here.

You know very well there is a slight risk of you getting BANNED from cheating.

Instead, you want to be a daredevil and challenge the system with your $500 inventory. Well, what could I say? It may be a fault from the security breach, but it is no excuse that you are using your account with $500 in it.

I pity you for your ignorance and you deserved the ban. Hopefully you learn from your mistakes.

You can cheat on fresh new accounts and buy PRIME status, or play to level 21 or even purchase PRIME accounts with nothing valuable in that account in case it got banned. Repeat the process once you get banned by any chance. There is no difference in playing with a $500 account and an empty account.

I don't understand playing with a $500 inventory when there is already an Inventory Changer in the cheat. If your $500 is in other games then you are downright retarded losing it for CSGO.