Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

free cheat 100% honest opinion

voxh

alright so i've been cheating since around 2015 now and i've used a lot of free, private, and public cheats

Visuals 6/10

the visuals are decent on the free cheat but the options are limited as a free cheat you would expect
this rating goes towards the amount of visuals and how well they work for a free cheat

Triggerbot 7/10

The triggerbot hits fakes on antiaim such as skeet, and aimware.
The triggerbot isn't that good for flicking as you must stop on the person anyways so it isn't that skillful
the delay works perfectly and i've had no problems with it

Bhop 4/10

I do not recommend using the bhop on this as its not worth even using, because its like using a bhop script
also there's not a perfect autobhop so that's about -5 points
and the autostrafe works perfectly fine

Overall rating 5.67*

i do think you guys did well on the coding, although the trigger hits fakes which should be fixed
and honestly add an autohop not a script for bhopping

Wehrmacht Soldier

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Bruh the bhop in free version is so P, I hip more hops with this free legit cheat, then with some free rage cheats LUL.

Hackerman

Scammer - Banned
Free Cheat User
alright so i've been cheating since around 2015 now and i've used a lot of free, private, and public cheats

Visuals 6/10

the visuals are decent on the free cheat but the options are limited as a free cheat you would expect
this rating goes towards the amount of visuals and how well they work for a free cheat

Triggerbot 7/10

The triggerbot hits fakes on antiaim such as skeet, and aimware.
The triggerbot isn't that good for flicking as you must stop on the person anyways so it isn't that skillful
the delay works perfectly and i've had no problems with it

Bhop 4/10

I do not recommend using the bhop on this as its not worth even using, because its like using a bhop script
also there's not a perfect autobhop so that's about -5 points
and the autostrafe works perfectly fine

Overall rating 5.67*

i do think you guys did well on the coding, although the trigger hits fakes which should be fixed
and honestly add an autohop not a script for bhopping
Thanks for the review

Smilify

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Nice One of the best reviews