Undetected CSGO Cheats & Free CSGO Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CSGO Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Free CS:GO Cheat // CSGO Hack 2.5.0 [CS:GO Cheats & Hacks]

project-Infinity.cloud

Infinity Member
Staff member
Infinity
A new update is available for Free CS:GO Cheat // CSGO Hack by project-Infinity.cloud.

Free CS:GO Cheat // CSGO Hack 2.5.0

Update highlights

Because people keep thinking that our cheat has been detected or that the cheat is going downhill, I've decided to make a small announcement of what has been happening since the new loader has been released.

As many of you know the old loader closed after an update and used a new random process to inject so Steam wouldn't be able to backtrace it to our loader. Writing the new loader I didn't implement this thinking it would be just fine. I thought wrong. Bans were caused and I took care of it immediately. I took the server down for 4 hours and worked on it for 4 hours. Since the loader injects via a new random process again.
When we released that update back then we've recommended to use the loader on a USB drive and remove it before starting Steam again. This time we didn't do that. That most likely explains why people were still getting random bans apart from it being delayed in some cases.

Now the past few days I was hunting for any other possible flaws. I did find one which is far stretched but could've possibly in a very rare case cause a ban. It's very unlikely, but nonetheless, I've fixed it.

Because our most important concern is security for you guys, I've decided to make the loader a bit more intrusive and force users to use a removable device such as a USB drive. From today you'll be greeted with this message if your loader is not run on a removable device:

You will have to remove the USB drive when the loader tells you to. We highly recommend not putting it back in, while Steam is still opened. When you're done cheating, close Steam. Put the USB drive back in and then start Steam again. This is just for your security. We just recommend it.

If you truly do not have a removable device you can use for this purpose, we recommend using ImDisk to emulate a USB drive and remove that virtual USB drive once the loader tells you to.
A link to ImDisk can be found >HERE<

And if you truly don't care about security or can't be bothered at all with this, you can create a shortcut to the loader in windows and add the launch parameter "-nousb" and start the loader with that shortcut. This will bypass the check whether the loader is running on a USB drive or not.
That way you can also disable the closing of Steam and other related processes by adding "-insecure".

No USB check example:

No closing Steam and other processes example:

Bypass both example:

Complete Change Log

Improved loader security.
Official new loader release (after 2 weeks it is out)

Read more about this product...

Snabbb

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Donator
@RickyTapz Get a subscription in store first. Then click " Download! " to download.

dma1

Srsly guys. You are a cheater and still stupid. Go to Store > Free CSGO cheats > click purchase > go to checkout > and bloody follow the instructions.