Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Free review and Premium review ( I using the premium one for 48 hrs trial )

Oreox123

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
I wanted to make some review about this cheat. Free and premium.

First one, The free one is the best free cheat out there! I used this cheat on my main since 17 march 2019 until now. Don't have any problems :*.
So don't be afraid to try this cheat.
Glow 9.5/10
The glow seems pretty fine, don't have any issues. In my opinion, The glow thickness needs to be changed.

Triggerbot 9.5/10
The triggerbot is the best feature in this cheat. Always hit 100%, never missed. Easy to configure.

Misc 10/10
The bhop is too good with auto strafe on.

Lastly, The Premium Cheat.

Visual 10/10
The visual are pretty good especially the grenade prediction. If you have some fps drops. You can disable post processing.
I love using night mode in this cheat.

Legit 9.5/10
So aimbot is one of the best and suits my settings very much and it looks so legit that i went a bit obvious once but no one called me out for hacking in my team or the other. About RCS, Its very good but i don't using it too much.

Invetory Changer 10/10
You can change the skins using invetory changer. It also has medal changer. Its easy to choose. Don't have any problem like skins not showing up.

Overall 10/10.
Don't be afraid to buy this cheat or try the free one. Undetected 100%

Last edited:

sez

48-hour trial? Where did you acquire that, not discovering it anyplace on this site.