Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Full on 'personal' depth review of Project Infinity, and why I'm hesitant to renew my sub.

remembered

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
To start, I've been using this cheat for mainly legit purposes. Primarily for my MM games, I'm ranked usually in high Gold Nova or low Master Guardian, so I hopefully can give some critical feedback where this cheat does very well, and where it flops. I'll be going by categories, from the features in the menu, to overall play-ability, how easily you can pick it up, UI design, and an overall rating.

TO THE DEVELOPERS
This is not meant to demean the work you put into this. I am only personally giving my experience, and hopefully a good insight to what someone (who does often support other sites) experiences from the product you produce, and hopefully be able to improve moving forward in the future.

Visuals - 8/10
Each tab has accurate descriptions of what they do. Not much bugs, besides sky box color changes. Works for some maps, doesn't for some. Hand + Weapon chams are great, hitmarker + crosshair is nice, bullet point seems useless? Imo, not sure why we have that. Seems like just an extra visual to make the game render more, which drop frames. Third person needs a bind key, don't want to swap back n forward from third and first from the menu. Grenade prediction works flawless. Buy log is good, works normally. (would like a transparent option) Spectator mode is weird, most likely bugged as well.

Players - 6.5/10
Has all the basic needs and wants in "Players". The naming is kinda wonky, character models + ESP's should be categorized with Visuals, I often tend to try to change some settings for chams, to end up accidentally hitting the Visuals tab. Radar doesn't work well, bugged possibly. Glows are alright, same with Chams and Bones. Chams is really glitchy, the render distance keeps making me really question how far they can be. Would prefer a simple solid cham, where you'd be able to customize the rendering distance. (for your own PC, if it can handle it, etc) Maybe possible to recolor some bones? (IE Head is a bright red, body blue, arms/legs yellow etc) Hitboxes work alright, and the other things are fine. Like the Health, simple lines are nice, but mostly other cheats have this option, or to use it similar to default CS:GO does with damage. (Damage fills up player model color with red, higher dmg they've taken, character model is filled up with red) If you enable "Show Rank + Wins" it shows farther then the original chams do?

Weapons --> Defuser - 3/10
Realistically, all you'd need is the Weapons tab. I don't understand what the rest of the tabs are for, especially when nobody really uses them. Even looking at inc's config (who is a developer) doesn't even use them. They're not even touched. I'd definitely re-work some of these tabs, or combine them all into one useful tab.

Aimbot - 7/10
Its def a good legit aimbot, I do like FOV sliders, and being able to change values on it. Using it on visible works fine, silent / pSilent works normally. Instant w/ smoothing also isn't too bad, messing with it makes it seem solid enough to be called out for. However, using it for rage / HvH, is where it goes VERY wonky. Using autowall, then changing some settings in autowall completely bricks it, and you cant use the aimbot for autowall after that. Takes a restart to fully make it work well. Config wise, inc had a very good HvH setup, but it doesn't come close to hitting some top notch HvH clients. (some paid, some invite only. *cough cough*) I've tried all I could to get a successful HvH config, but the aimbot doesn't compete too well against some other clients. Possibly rework some kinks with hitchances in autowall? Other then this, solid aimbot, especially it being for specifically legit.

Trigger - 9.5/10
Not much to say here, but its very good. Probably some of the best trigger's I've used. Smoke check was said to be added soon. With it, would make trigger a solid 10.

RCS - ?/10
Personally, I don't use this. Not sure how well it works, since I don't use it at all on other clients. I have a decent spray, so this seems weird to use. Can't give a rating.

Configs - 8.5/10
They don't save sometimes, unless I rename them, THEN save. Other then that, easy to grab other people's configs and test them out.

Overall Rating - 7.5/10
I see a lot of potential in this. I'm really hoping its not just a paste, and that the dev's put time and effort into this client, to make it worthwhile. I heard this was *********** beforehand? Haven't really looked into it, don't really care if it's not on the market. Lots of things that should be sanded down, but a lot of room to really tinker with it. Menu is beautiful and easy to use. The color changer is really just basic, can't go wrong with it. Personally, if some of the issues do not go fixed, I can't see myself using Project Infinity in the future. IF, the staff team, takes into consideration some of the wonderful feedback paying members have been giving (as well as bugfix/patch notes, please.) I would have no hesitation to use this, and recommend it more to other people.

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Many thanks for your detailed review! I have added 2 days to your sub.

Im pretty sure our developer will reply too.

best regards,
Aeru

DoubleEdge

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Rcs is recoil control, basically you don't have to do the spray yourself

kazuro10

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Super review! You wrote exactly what I think about cheat and problems.