Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Great Cheat, but some questions left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafayette

Overall the premium cheat is well made.

There is everything you need, except you cannot rage with this cheat. As far as I know.
The UI is very friendly aswell. You can save cheat settings. And so on.
I played with cheat about 5 days, no ban till now xD.

The question is. I cheated with this cheat on my main account for 6 rounds (Matchmaking). I did not use the wallhack, but the bones set on only heads. So I allways saw a dot throught the walls.
How high is the possibility that I will get VAC-banned on my main account in the future? Even if I only used it for 15 Minutes with only something simillar to wallhack on?
After I played with wallhack on my main acc. I noticed, that now I need about 20 minutes to find at least one competitive match. Could it be possible that VAC did detect the cheat, and now he does not let me find a game in match-making?

Thank You, for replies.

SebastChan

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Premium

There is everything you need, except you cannot rage with this cheat. As far as I know.

The question is. I cheated with this cheat on my main account for 6 rounds (Matchmaking). I did not use the wallhack, but the bones set on only heads. So I allways saw a dot throught the walls.
How high is the possibility that I will get VAC-banned on my main account in the future? Even if I only used it for 15 Minutes with only something simillar to wallhack on?
After I played with wallhack on my main acc. I noticed, that now I need about 20 minutes to find at least one competitive match. Could it be possible that VAC did detect the cheat, and now he does not let me find a game in match-making?

Thank You, for replies.
If you inject the cheat you inject the cheat, does not matter if you only used bones for e.x. .
The cheat is undetected. So no worrys. You can be banned by overwatch tho.
I can't answer you the thing with the queue.

Hope this helped.

Faiinez

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium

Thank You, for replies.
Maybe red trusted now ? I have 2 Red Trusted Prime and Queue over 20 Minutes. You can test it with a friend. If u queue a game with a friend who is green trusted, then he get a message, that a player with a lower trust factor plays with him.

kwilkwila

I used free version. Yesterday I download the cheat and I tried it on bot match. And now my prime got banned

Lafayette

Maybe red trusted now ? I have 2 Red Trusted Prime and Queue over 20 Minutes. You can test it with a friend. If u queue a game with a friend who is green trusted, then he get a message, that a player with a lower trust factor plays with him.

Yeah it is red trust factor. However it happened after I injected the cheat, so it is odd. I guess I just have to play more casual game, to restore my trust factor

Lafayette

If you inject the cheat you inject the cheat, does not matter if you only used bones for e.x. .
The cheat is undetected. So no worrys. You can be banned by overwatch tho.
I can't answer you the thing with the queue.

Hope this helped.
After the cheat will be detected, may I get banned, even If I do not use it anymore? For example 6 Months passes without using the cheat, cheat gets detected, can I get banned?

kurosakiifti

You will get banned eventually. I used this cheat for 6 months straight and then I got banned in all of my accounts that I used in. So sooner or later, you'll get banned.
Also, I only used the glow/wallhack, No aim lock or anything like that.

BigChungus55

You will get banned eventually. I used this cheat for 6 months straight and then I got banned in all of my accounts that I used in. So sooner or later, you'll get banned.
wait 6 months? wow i was expecting to get banned every 2 weeks. thats pretty good since i only cheat on alts

edit: wait i use the free edition probably will be getting banned every 2 weeks lol

kurosakiifti

wait 6 months? wow i was expecting to get banned every 2 weeks. thats pretty good since i only cheat on alts

edit: wait i use the free edition probably will be getting banned every 2 weeks lol
Yeah lol.. Usually it works properly till a ban wave hits..If it doesn't get detected within 2/3 days, it won't get detected till Valve runs a banwave. (Overwatch is completely unrelated btw)

Lafayette

I am speaking about the case, where I used cheat 1 time, and 6 months passes without using it. Are the chances big, to get banned?

kurosakiifti

I am speaking about the case, where I used cheat 1 time, and 6 months passes without using it. Are the chances big, to get banned?
Yes. The chances are big as well. The alt accounts I mentioned, in one of them I used it for maybe once or twice. And then didn't use on it for months. Still got VACed. So there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.