Undetected CSGO Cheats & Free CSGO Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CSGO Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

half a year of use

saul1599517891

Premium User
Premium
I am a premium user and half a year ago the trap with the perfect silent at 0.90 of fov was undetectable and when you use semi rabies they also did not detect you or drop you vac so fast and also the antiaim of the pi is legitimate the only error is that when the viewer see your camera you are looking at the sky I have tested with 10 accounts with prime and at 10 they were banned due to the use of perfect silent and recoil compensation and 60% and the use of antiaim now that the wave of prohibitions is stronger As the moderator says it is better to use the smooth I have tried just 2 months ago and I am already in the global elite so guys I recommend using the smooth under and only radar the truth before it was fun to use the semi-rage and not be detected for months or years it would be very grateful to the friends of the project if they did a new update every month as before if it wasn't too much to ask

Al3ssandro19

[QUOTE = "saul1599517891, publicación: 53739, miembro: 473775"]
Soy un usuario premium y hace medio año la trampa con el silencio perfecto a 0.90 de fov era indetectable y cuando usas semi rabia tampoco te detectaban o te bajaban la aspiradora tan rápido y además el antiaim del pi es legítimo el único error es que cuando el espectador ve tu cámara estás mirando al cielo yo He probado con 10 cuentas con prime y a las 10 les fueron baneadas por el uso de perfect silencioso y compensación de retroceso y 60% y el uso de antiaim ahora que la ola de prohibiciones es más fuerte Como dice el moderador es mejor usar el suave Lo intenté hace solo 2 meses y ya estoy en la élite mundial, así que chicos, recomiendo usar el radar suave y solo bajo la verdad, antes era divertido usar la semi-rabia y no ser detectado durante meses o años, sería muy agradecido a los amigos del proyecto si hacían una nueva actualización cada mes como antes si no fuera mucho pedires mucho pedires mucho pedir
[/CITAR]
unamigo te paso mi dc añademem pls Alessandr0#9659