Undetected CSGO Cheats & Free CSGO Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CSGO Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

HELP! SUBSCRIPTION_INVALID.

Sleepwalkan22

I've purchased the $5 lifetime free cheat in advance to my month of free cheat expiring and now that its expired this morning, when I try to download the cheat it takes me to a "Subscription Invalid" full white page, or if I try to inject it I get a "Old version, even though I'm using 2.1. I assume my account is bugged and thinks my cheat is expired because I have two licences for the free cheat open 1 expired and 1 that is lifetime. I don't know how to delete the old license or figure out what the problem is, please halp?

Smilify

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
next time make a ticket

Smilify

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Please open a support ticket

itsyoyo

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
um... i heared that these cheats are free but every-time i click the download button at the top it says SUBSCRIPTION_INVALID and i cant download it😰

Looking321

Hey, if you're looking for a free cheat that's virtually undetectable try (THIS) out. just open the file when its installed and a notepad will open with instructions. Have fun!
[ERROR]DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS FILE. THIS FILE CONTAINS MALWARE, LOCKING YOUR SYSTEM. [/ERROR]
1588378600773.jpeg

skyvac

I've purchased the $5 lifetime free cheat in advance to my month of free cheat expiring and now that its expired this morning, when I try to download the cheat it takes me to a "Subscription Invalid" full white page, or if I try to inject it I get a "Old version, even though I'm using 2.1. I assume my account is bugged and thinks my cheat is expired because I have two licences for the free cheat open 1 expired and 1 that is lifetime. I don't know how to delete the old license or figure out what the problem is, please halp?
How you solved it? Im facing the same error for downloading free version