Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Honest Project Infinity Review

bhopislife

This is my raw and honest review of Project Infinity. I won't sugarcoat anything and will say everything the way I see it as I believe honest constructive criticism is the best kind of criticism. I'm not perfect and you may disagree with my points. If so, that's great! I'm open to other perspectives. If any of my points seem negative/hateful/offensive then apologize! It's never my intention to give off that kind of energy. I definitely do NOT hate Project Infinity. I believe it will become the go-to legit cheat in the future. I love it now and I see it has a lot of potential.

As I focus on very legit cheating, I will only talk about the inventory changer, aimbot, RCS, and the general feel of the cheat's UI/menu. I don't really ever use visual advantages like walls, boxes, health bars, glow, etc., so they're not a priority to me. I sometimes use Chams as well, but again, not a game-changer for me (although I would like to know how to change player Cham colors if possible - if it's not then it's fine. Not a big deal for me).

Menu: 7/10.
For the most part, I like the way the menu looks and the way things are organized. Great color choice, and I also love the fact that there is a skins config and an aimbot config. I've never had that before and it's very helpful in sharing individual aimbot configs and skin configs between people. I love it and whoever came up with that is very smart and creative. However, the Weapons Config feature is quite hard to use (Yes, I have watched the tutorial for it) and doesn't seem to save my Weapon configs properly. If possible, I would replace the Weapons Config with an actual page where you have the option to set aimbot configs for individual weapons. Or, simply a better layout for Weapons Config that is easier to use.

Inventory Changer: 9.5/10.
This is the best inventory changer I've seen. Inventory changer, sticker changer, medal changer - it's AMAZING. The only reason it's not 10/10 is that there are minor issues. These issues include:
1. Difficulty with scrolling up/down menu: Sometimes I can only scroll down the cheat menu using my mouse scroll wheel. Other times, I can only scroll up by clicking Mouse 1 on the scroll bar and then dragging my cursor upwards. I'd like the freedom to either use my cursor on the scroll bar, or use my mouse scroll wheel, to go scroll up/down menus.
2. Sliders: the FOV slider (and any other slider) need to be easier to use. For example, the aimbot FOV slider is not as precise as I'd like. After surfing the forums, I learned that you can right click on the slider and input specific numbers that you'd like - but this was not made known via cheat, but rather the community. Simple things like this should be clarified in the cheat somehow. One solution I propose for this is whenever your mouse cursor hovers over a cheat feature, there should be a description of what the feature is and how to use it on the bottom of the UI. For example, if you hover over the Aimbot FOV slider, maybe you can add a quick sentence in the bottom of the UI that says something like "changes dynamic aimbot FOV. To input more specific values, right click on the slider and type in desired FOV value."

Aimbot: 6/10.
I'm not sure if this is too harsh, but I personally feel the aimbot for Project Infinity, considering the price point the cheat is priced at, could be a lot better. Even at relativelely low FOV values (e.g. 1.25), it still looks quite blatant as you have very limited options when it comes to aimbot settings. I'd prefer if we had static aimbot, and many other options for hitboxes.

RCS: 6/10.
So, the RCS is very hit-and-miss for me. Before Project Infinity, I had used a different cheat, where I only had a vertical compensation for RCS. Out of respect for Project Infinity, I won't name this cheat. I'm rooting for Project Infinity as its newer and feels like it has a better community than this cheat that I used to use. Anyway, at first I enjoyed the fact that there is vertical AND horizontal compensation for the RCS. I thought that the RCS was really nice. But, over time, I noticed how unrealistic and robotic my sprays looked with this horizontal compensation. So now you may think "Oh you just have personal issues with your personal config", but I don't think this is the case. Whenever my horizontal and vertical compensation percentages were the same, my sprays looked too perfect, no matter if the percentage-point was 3% or 15%, or whatever other %. I eventually ended up turning off horizontal compensation and after that it already looked a lot less blatant. I currently have vertical compensation at 3%, and even then, when I burst or tap, it pulls down quite strongly, still mimicking the spray pattern of whatever gun I'm equipped with, too perfectly. So basically, I love the fact that there is vertical and horizontal RCS, and if it came down to it, in the maximum, I'd rather have too much RCS because I can turn it down, rather than have too little RCS that I can't turn it up any further. So, all in all, the RCS is okay, but I almost never use it because of how robotic it looks.

Overall 7.125/10.
I think my numbers may seem a bit harsh, but I know that Project Infinity is really new so I believe that these things will improve over time :). It's still my favorite cheat to date. Again, best inventory changer EVER.

P.S. I personally am against the idea of having HvH features in this cheat, e.g. spinbotting, resolvers, and whatever else people use for HvH. To be honest, the most rage-like I would get is probably using silent aim and even that's already pushing it. I'm not an expert at cheats, but if it was up to me, I would keep Project Infinity as a cheat specializing in legit cheating that also focuses on personalized in-game visuals, whether it is via the inventory changer, medal changer, etc. In my opinion, aesthetics and visuals are Project Infinity's strong sides.

P.P.S In the future, I would also be in support of Commends changers, in-lobby rank changers, and other visuals that allow you to customize the game to your liking in a way that still looks "real." I love the idea of a case opening simulator where whatever you open actually ends up in your "inventory" (obviously not as real skins in your real inventory with real value), and if possible even trade-up simulators - anything to make the skin experience as "realistic" as possible. From my memory, the most exciting skin-related CS:GO videos to me were the ones where people un-boxed crazy high-tier knives, or traded up to a crazy rare skin, and I've always wanted to experience what that felt like. If Project Infinity could do that, it would be a huge dream come true :).

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Many thanks for your honest review. I agree at some points and can promise that we will improve it with our next big update. We will probably add some rage features in the future but our focus will be always the legit cheating community.

Ive added 2 extra days to your subscription!

Have fun!

Hackerman

Scammer - Banned
Free Cheat User
preety dope review <3