Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Honest review

lovepark

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
I have been using Project Infinity for a couple weeks now and I must say that this is perfect for anyone who wants a good "legit" cheat. There are LOTS of settings that you can adjust yourself or you can load up a config from the config section of forums. Ive tried a bunch of different legit configs but I think Husky's V3 is just perfect. The aimbot FOV is set just right along with smoothing so your shots look legit. walls are off in this cfg but radar is on which also makes your play hard to detect. You generally know where they are by looking at radar but when you spot them you still have to make a small flick or adjustment to kill them.

SKINS
Another thing im really loving about the premium version is the Inventory changer. There is literally every skin in the game to choose from and save to your config. I get so many compliments on them and people asking about my skins all the time now.

FPS drops
I hear people sometimes say that their cheats give them huge frame drops but when using the legit configs i hardly notice drops unless im in a 20MAN DM and In 5v5MM games i dont get drops. The game is very smooth. On the other hand using a HVH config I do get some huge frame drops but that is kind of unavoidable and I hear other cheats do that as well. Just for reference I have a old PC too (AMD FX 6300 processor from 2013)

xDannyS

Infinity Member
Infinity
With fps, I also had a problem, it depends on what you set up. Otherwise a good review.