Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Honest review.

alexxcod

I have been using Project Infinity for a decent time now, so here is my honest review and option.

UI
By far a 10/10, all I can say is just is so god damn clean.

Aimbot/Aim assist
9/10 sometimes it can be a tiny bit off but it's not common. With the correct settings, this is good. The only reason I give it a 9/10 is that the "Instant mode" can get you called out sometimes even with low settings.

Trigger Bot
I CAN NOT STRESS HOW GOOD THIS TRIGGER BOT IS! Sometimes It will shott someone before I even see them!

Visuals
10/10, with the correct settings you can make them look clean as hell. There are also many options that make it less clear you are cheating.

Rage
7/10, with the correct config rage cheating, is pretty decent but it performs poorly agist other high-end cheats like Skeet and One-tap.

Performance
9/10, there can be a few FPS drops here and there and it does not perform the best low-end systems.

Injection
11/10, there is no other way to put this THE INJECTION METHOD IS AMAZING. It's so smart to run it off of a USB drive and everything.

Overall
For legit cheating, this is an amazing cheat I would go even as far as to say it's one of the best legit cheats. There are many things I did not go over like the inventory changer and all those work fine and nice. In the end for legit cheating 10/10 but for rage/hvh this is not the cheat for you.

Last edited:

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Thanks for your honest review :)