Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

i do have some questions

azamet

i did use before a cheat ezglobal which is made in turkey. but i get so many overwatch bans with that! it takes maximum 24 hours i get overwatch ban with that cheat which i do have lifetime license. now i look forward for different cheats. how can i know if your cheat is better then ezglobal or other cheats? it would be nice if u put some trial premium license that we can test it. i have plans for do some research all kind of premium cheats maybe 1 week and want to decide which one i should buy. btw sorry if my English is bad i dont mean trial premium license for 1 week i just mean maybe u can give to people 1-2 days premium license for ban and trust factor testings and we can test/compare cheats...

azamet

1672771870913.png

okay i decided to not buy :-/

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
i did use before a cheat ezglobal which is made in turkey. but i get so many overwatch bans with that! it takes maximum 24 hours i get overwatch ban with that cheat which i do have lifetime license. now i look forward for different cheats. how can i know if your cheat is better then ezglobal or other cheats? it would be nice if u put some trial premium license that we can test it. i have plans for do some research all kind of premium cheats maybe 1 week and want to decide which one i should buy. btw sorry if my English is bad i dont mean trial premium license for 1 week i just mean maybe u can give to people 1-2 days premium license for ban and trust factor testings and we can test/compare cheats...
Hi,

just open a ticket to get an 48h trial (payment support ticket).

We are a registered company and of course there are no trojan at our products.

best regards,
Hype