Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

I got my first ban after 200+ hours - discussion

Adebis

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Overall I have several thousands of hours played CSGO - Main is Global and Smurf is LEM

I've been using this cheat for like 200+ hours and now I got my first ban, Im only wondering how did I get it? I was using smurf account tho. only with 300+ hours
Everytime used almost same hacks and nowadays it was only skins and perfect aim with 0.45 radius... Except for yesterday I used 0.55 - thinking if that could be too much maybe?... Im pretty good shooter myself but after a longer break I think I needed that extra advantage, lol :d... But I guess I was too rusty and looked too obvious? Perhaps those were the reason I got banned... Smurf account + Longer break + Longer radius + Using radar on casual? (but I think its not bad there cause anyone could be ghosting?)
However on deathmatch I used also radar hack + few other gamemodes to boost missions. Do you think that caught me away? any ideas? Im confused because this has been working really great overall and not even signs of a possible ban. Even my friends couldnt recognize I was hacking :D

First when I started using this hack I played with it a lilbit and used different hacks too like chasms, bombtimer etc so not too much of anything... Ive made few youtube videos too so I used these so called "legit hacks"

Question is can I still use these hacks on my main which has only like 1100 hours? and if so could I still try to use some of the aim assistances?
I really love the skins tho, skybox filter makes cool effect too.

BladesShadow7X

you probably got banned for a blatant competitive game you played ages ago or the game itself game banned you for doing something super shady

Adebis

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
you probably got banned for a blatant competitive game you played ages ago or the game itself game banned you for doing something super shady
mm thanks, you're probably right... I even afked some extra hours at lobby NVM I checked it and now it says Banned by Overwatch mmhh

LetsDream

Staff member
Question is can I still use these hacks on my main which has only like 1100 hours? and if so could I still try to use some of the aim assistances?
We do not recommend using our cheat on any account, you don't want to lose since overwatch can catch you anytime.

However on deathmatch I used also radar hack + few other gamemodes to boost missions. Do you think that caught me away?
Maybe you already know the overwatch system by valve, if you get 11 reports you'll get in the overwatch. If you get reported in deathmatch/other gamemodes, these reports count as well. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why you got into the overwatch, the ban should because of walling or something obvious. (Reminder: Overwatch is active in wingman, matchmaking and danger zone!!)

Adebis

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
We do not recommend using our cheat on any account, you don't want to lose since overwatch can catch you anytime.

Maybe you already know the overwatch system by valve, if you get 11 reports you'll get in the overwatch. If you get reported in deathmatch/other gamemodes, these reports count as well. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why you got into the overwatch, the ban should because of walling or something obvious. (Reminder: Overwatch is active in wingman, matchmaking and danger zone!!)
okay yeah, Im aware of those wingman and dz things but didnt know casuals work like that... However Im 100% sure Ive been reported more than 50 times lol :D even when Im not cheating wheter it was my main or smurf, well mostly with my smurf because low played hours. So I dont go obvious

r_ifle

I don't think 0.55 radius was the reason you got ban, I personally play on 0.7 and 300hrs in on my main rn and I'm still not banned. If you are using walls or radar that may be the reason

-r_ifle

Kekx

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Overall I have several thousands of hours played CSGO - Main is Global and Smurf is LEM

I've been using this cheat for like 200+ hours and now I got my first ban, Im only wondering how did I get it? I was using smurf account tho. only with 300+ hours
Everytime used almost same hacks and nowadays it was only skins and perfect aim with 0.45 radius... Except for yesterday I used 0.55 - thinking if that could be too much maybe?... Im pretty good shooter myself but after a longer break I think I needed that extra advantage, lol :d... But I guess I was too rusty and looked too obvious? Perhaps those were the reason I got banned... Smurf account + Longer break + Longer radius + Using radar on casual? (but I think its not bad there cause anyone could be ghosting?)
However on deathmatch I used also radar hack + few other gamemodes to boost missions. Do you think that caught me away? any ideas? Im confused because this has been working really great overall and not even signs of a possible ban. Even my friends couldnt recognize I was hacking :D

First when I started using this hack I played with it a lilbit and used different hacks too like chasms, bombtimer etc so not too much of anything... Ive made few youtube videos too so I used these so called "legit hacks"

Maybe it was your movement with the radar hack. Alot of times, people in overwatch will throw a ban at you if you slow down/walk and aim an angle with good timing.

FireGhost1337

Premium User
Premium
Every match I've had since last 40 games:
- Black trust factor (prime acc, but only nonprime matches)
- My team russian noobs and dont use cheats on that shitty trust factor
- BUT ALWAYS the enemy team HAS to be with goddamn 5 cheaters who tap everyone away.
- There went my LEM str8 back to MG2, thanks volvo for helping others instead

Nappobappo420

how the fuck would u get banned. dont go obv lol