Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Interested in Purchasing.

TheDreadPirate

Hey. Before I decide on purchasing I just have a couple of questions. Was this hack ever detected? If so, how long ago? Is this cheat fully stream proof when using OBS? I don't just mean the ESP and other visual features I mean the menu and all of it's features? Thanks :)

Sakrai

Indian Tech Support
Infinity
Premium
Hello TheDreadPirate,

The cheat itself was never detected, the loader was twice tho. Some people got banned, some people didnt get banned. It was only there for a hour, it was fixed after that. The cheat itself is streamproof but some features arent. The menu and box esp for example are hidden but the chams arent. Not everything is streamproof but 90 % of the features are streamproof.

Best Regards,
Tqyo

TheDreadPirate

Hello TheDreadPirate,

The cheat itself was never detected, the loader was twice tho. Some people got banned, some people didnt get banned. It was only there for a hour, it was fixed after that. The cheat itself is streamproof but some features arent. The menu and box esp for example are hidden but the chams arent. Not everything is streamproof but 90 % of the features are streamproof.

Best Regards,
Tqyo

Okay, cool. How long ago was the detection? I take it you can't guarantee that this detection wont happen again? :)

Sakrai

Indian Tech Support
Infinity
Premium
Okay, cool. How long ago was the detection? I take it you can't guarantee that this detection wont happen again? :)
the last detection was 12 days ago. the first was in the beginning of mai. but like i already said, the cheat wasnt detected, the loader was.