Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Internal Cheat Premium - Honest Review

CreamyRick

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Hello guys! Here is an honest review from my experience with Project Infinity!

So first of all
AIMBOT 9/10
I would say that the Aimbot feature is very effectfull and does help alot. The Aimbot is very good, specially at legit hacking and semi-rage hacking but the reason why I don't give it a 10/10 is because for example, new cheaters it could be hard to get the best settings possible by them self. I am not a new cheater but it still took some time and some research to find the best for legit hacking.

VISUALS 10/10
There is so many options and they are so effective. I love how creative the features is. It's just really fun to setup because there are so many features to enable.

PLAYER VISUALS 10/10
Nothing really to say here. Many features and effectfull options. All works and it helps.

INVENTORY CHANGER 12/10
I love skins. And this is the first time to experience the Inventory Changer feature for me. It was really fun to have the dream skins and even if this cheat only had Inventory Changer I would have bought it still. Love it!

MISC 9/10
It all works. Though is there one thing that I wish was in every cheat. And that is keybind to BHop. And the reason behind that is example; if you hop onto a box and hold the space button down, then it'll hope twice and that is quite obvious. The solution is to get a keybind when BHopping. You could example use Mouse Button 4 or 5 if you have the side mouse buttons.

UNDETECTION 9.5/10
It is undetected and is never going to be detected. Though the time were the injector got some fails or something equaling in some vac-bans, it is still good!

OVERALL 11.5/10
Is it a really great cheat overall and cheap.

Happy gaming experience!

CreamyRick

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Question,

Is everyone getting 48hrs subscription or do you have to have a subspription and then getting 48hrs added to yours subscription?

CreamyRick

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Okay. So that means I can get a 48hr subscription. I didn't understand my own question.. :3

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Added 48h! Have fun and thanks for your honest review!