Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Most confusing cheat, yet the most powerful one

Ghast

I have to say as a first-time experience using Project Infinity, what really excited me was the great capability to legit hack. Here are a few points I'd like to share:

UI: The UI is cut clean. Animations, colour theme and such is a pleasure to look. I absolutely adore the contrast between white, cyan and black. It's a perfect UI. On the other hand, the organization is horrible. I have not seen such disorganized UI in such a while. Everything is so confusing at first glance, and I highly suggest changing in categories and such for better user experience.

Injection: The injection method used is powerful... but it is a necessity to close steam. I find this a bit of a con as it often just messes up everything.

CPU usage: The cheat is not as heavy as the previous one. So far, it has barely reached 15% of my CPU/Ram, considering I'm on a very powerful computer I was not too happy having 25-30% usage on CPU by the previous cheat. Furthermore, it does not crash mid-game and is rather lightweight.

The cheat itself: It's brilliant, no doubt about it. Here are some more details:
Inventory changer:
The inventory changer is the absolute best on the market. It is the most powerful and effective one so far, and honestly, I am speechless. The ability to construct inventories and infinite possibilities just blows my mind. It is exactly what I've been seeking for. Furthermore, the ability to add stickers is just insane. I am very glad to have discovered this cheat.

Aimbot:
The aimbot is smooth, but something is just off about it. At first glance, I had it enabled by default and as I was progressing through the warmup, I did some pretty insane actions which I believed to be pure skill. When the pistol round debuted I soon realized I had been using the aimbot, hence why the other team was calling me out for smurfing/hacking. As I toggled it off, things cooled down and got a couple of friend requests from the opposing team.

Triggerbot:
Triggerbot is obvious. Not much to discuss about it as I do not use it.

Visuals/WallHacks:
The wallhack has so far been the option the hardest to configure and use properly in a legit config. The main visual covers the entire entity and doesn't allow me to properly distinguish if they are behind a wall. The glow is not transparent enough hence making it hard to cover for legit hacking. I have yet to discover all the features, but it is something I believe needs to be reworked on.

Config Saver:
The config system is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. The ability to share configs with such ease has been a heartwarming feature. I feel I can truly benefit people by sharing my ideas and perception of legit hacking to gain small advantage without being a nuisance to the game (Glow, skin changer).

Conclusion:
⭐⭐⭐⭐
4 Stars: UI is just not user-friendly. With a couple of hours, it's easy, but the rough start didn't make the first experience that good.

Last edited:

Hackerman

Scammer - Banned
Free Cheat User
Thanks For Such A Great Review @Hype can we add 2 days on his sub!

Anarxhy

Agreed, this review is amazing.

bhopislife

I agree with a lot of your points, but I think the injection method is inevitable. in my previous cheat, steam was also automatically closed before injecting the cheat. I think it's the safest way currently.