Undetected CSGO Cheats & Free CSGO Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CSGO Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

my brutally honest project infinity free cheat review.

gay station

Honest Project infinity free cheat:

UI:very organized and easy to figure out.

Glow: very easy to configure for new cheaters and veteran cheaters. also very basic and lacks in terms of features such as visible only.

Trigger bot: very easy to configure for new cheaters and veteran cheaters. The trigger bot is the most customizable feature on the cheat and in my opinion does not lack anything to be desired
for a free cheat.
The trigger bot is the most reliable trigger bot i have seen on any cheat and sometimes can even be more reliable that the premium cheat.

Misc:
Bunnyhop: forward hoping is almost perfect
It can't hop backwards.
hopping sideways is very limited.

Auto pistol: it shots very fast and that's about it.

Auto strafer: it is very hard to tell if you are using the auto strafe or not because it is so good.

Engine radar: the only thing wrong with this is that its update time is a little slow.

Custom knife: the only problem with this is that it can be glitchy at times and the name “custom knife” should be changed to something that suggests what it actually gives you or add a description.

occasional glitches: sometimes the triggerbot will stop working completely

Detection risk: i have only seen 1 person receive a vac ban after using this cheat. I have used this cheat on more than 10 accounts and have not received a vac ban yet.
The highest level i have made it to using this free cheat is 22 without a overwatch ban

Overall rating

8/10
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Writers note: when i get premium i will write my honest review on the cheat.