Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My Brutally Honest Project Infinity Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDeviL

Well, I have been using Project Infinity premium for quite some time now. So I think I'll be able to present a proper and honest review and highlight sections I found overwhelming and also the ones where the cheat it lacking.
Let me begin with the menu.
The UI is really nice and really soothing to the eye. The menu is divided in different sections with easy settings which are easy to understand and therefore easy to modify as per personal needs. I've never raged using PI so I, naturally have only used Visible Only Chams, Engine Radar, Bhop, and the lowest FOV aimbot possible.
I've refrained from using Silent Aim on any weapon other than the AWP, because, well it is kinda obvious in demos. So you can easily get overwatched. I personally didnt like just 1 feature in the aim section and that is Recoil control. I felt the recoil control is very unnatural and looks odd to spectators and in demos, especially if your aiming ability in on the line of silvers. So I recommend keeping Recoil OFF.
The ESP section works perfectly, the chams and glow work as intended. The part which I specially like is the dynamic chams, where the cham colour gets adjusted according to the enemy's health. Super useful when you're playing super legit.
Using triggerbot with a little delay looks very natural and noone will every suspect you of using it. I prefer keeping it to around 30 ms.
Yes yes I know we all miss having Legit AA, but honestly if you want to play serious matchmaking, you dont really need it. Project Infinity is its description suggests one of the best legit cheats in the market.
The skin changer works absolutely fine without any issues at all.
Also please add sound esp and grenade assist spots. It will become the best cheat ever.

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Hi,
Thanks for your nice and honest review. Ive noted everything and im sure were going to add all this features in V2.

As thanks we will add 4 days premium for you @Kulpa

Best regards,
Hype

MrDeviL

Wow thanks a lot! Wasn't expecting it but well it's a great way to end the year! Thanks for the surprise šŸ˜Š Hope I can contribute better for the community in the near future.

Ujbaloch

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
i love ur premium software and free software but ur customer support is terrible no response at all and without any info u guys close support ticket, and there is no any monthly discount for members..

its just a feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.