Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

MY CHEAT REVIEW! <3

TonyStef

So first things first:

VISUALS
I really like visuals,especially the sky changer,grenade predictions are really nice and there are a lot of features in visuals that other cheats wouldnt even dream of!!

10/10
PLAYERS
I feel like the player section in project infinity is the most satisfying. Like you have everything you would wish for, from chams to glow to skeleton to radar. nothing to say more. it even has rank/ammo/health and even ARMOR. Bro i feel like this is the most worked on. <.<
11/10
WEAPONS

OH...MY.....GOD.... theses are soooooo gooOOOOODOoododd... Bro the way weapons look in 3d/2d and with a nice colour,they are BRILLIANT! and if there is like an awp hidden somewhere and u cant see it,maybe u dont have the glow turned on,(ur missing a lot) u could just turn on name and it shows you,it has so many great features,honestly i love WEAPONS a lot!!! <3
10/10
GRENADES

well,at grenades i cant say too much, you have the grenade name,so if your low hp you can see if the enemy is throwing a grenade at you,and u get your ass out of there. the grenade section is ok,not too basic but not too fancy as other options in the menu
8.50-9/10

BOMB
same as greandes,not too fancy,not too basic,its nice and i enjoy the timer,its really simple and it doesnt take all your screen space away 10/10 for the timer.
9.10/10

DEFUSER

i havent used defuser,i cant say too much about it,but it has many options and its real cool if you want to use it.
cant rate it because i havent used it,like just turned it on to see how it is, but it would be probably a 8-9/10.<3

THE FIRST SECTION OF THE CHEAT IS A 10/10....THE MOST CUSTOM CHEAT I HAVE SEEN,YOU CAN MAKE EVERYTHING YOUR OWN WAY.!! GREAT!!

AIMBOT

What can i say, the aimbot is GREAT!BRILLIANT!
if you set it the right away,easy global elite. it has A LOT of features!!
11/10

TRIGGER

The trigger isnt that special,i mean yes,it has many features and you can place it on a custom button,when to shoot,so people with gaming mouses,will have a lot of fun with this. amazing. great work!
10/10

RCS- RECOIL CONTROL SYSTEM

This...this is the best feature in the whole cheat! OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS FEATURE....it literally does the spray for you.. if you are a decent player...set a decent aimbot and this on like 30%.....global elite is your new best friend....<3

20/10

INVENTORY CHANGER

Honestly,what can i say,what...literally 30/5 for this feature! i freeaking love it

MISC

it has everything you need,literally everything you need...there is so much i have to say about misc,but my hand hurts really bad :D....
10/10

ANTI-AIM

honestly i havent used anti-aim because i only legit cheat,i havent even got through it...i cant say anything about it,sorry? : P

CONFIG
you simply create your own config and rename it as you want,even download configs and it is so easy... 10/10

SKIN CONFIG

nothing much to say,same as config....simple and nice...10/10

WEAPON CONFIG

honestly i havent used this feature...so i cant rate it,but i think they worked pretty hard for it,so its a 10/10

SETTINGS

10/10
IT HAS SO MANY FEATURES,I FREAKING LOVE EVERYTHING <3

OVERALL THE CHEAT IS A STRAIGHT 10/10....I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE LOOKING FOR A GOOD LEGIT CHEAT!! FREAKING LOVE IT SO MUCH....

too bad today is my last day with this beauty cheat,because i have just bought some pc parts and dont have anything left :p

hope i get it as soon as possible because im literally in love with it.. <3

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 34