Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My Experience with Project Infinity

Daniel W

Hello, so I've used the free version and the premium version of this cheat and I've got to say, both are flawless in every way possible. The free cheat I use a bit, it's got the main cheats I need. With the premium cheat, well, let's just say I love it so much. It's got absolutely everything you need for Legit hacking, and also some really good features for HvH. I was going to buy it but I decided not to (just then) because my prime got banned and so I'm going to buy that first and then buy the cheat.

The only real issue I've had with this cheat is the error, "Could not map proxy" but I've only got that on this forty eight hour premium trial, apart from that, absolutely no issues with this hack whatsoever. If you're debating on whether or not to buy it, I would say go for it, buy it because you won't regret it <3

Thanks for making this cheat and giving us free trials and deals on the premium cheat and also giving us a free version, we all really appreciate the time and effort put into this cheat and site.

Ps, I absolutely love the GUI of the cheat <3

Daniel W

I'm acc gonna put the website name in my steam name, just so u guys get more users because ya'll deserve it <3