Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My Honest Cheat Review - Premium

Ametyst

:infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity:
:infinity:I Bought the Premium Cheat some days ago and i'm really enjoying it.
:infinity:Here are my ratings.

:infinity:
:infinity:👉Visuals. They are very basic and there are a lot of features so that is a 10/10 from me.
:infinity:👉Players. I love it, you can customize it however you'd like and there is nothing missing. 10/10
:infinity:👉Weapons/Grenades/Bomb/Defuser. I find some of these features really cool and most of the paid cheat :infinity:don't have it (I mean the Grenade ESP and Defuser ESP.) 10/10
:infinity:👉Aimbot/Triggerbot/RCS. Everything works perfectly and it's actually really hard to see if someone is
:infinity:cheating or not but the RCS is a bit to jiggly. 9/10

:infinity:👉Inventory Changer. I love it, no crashes, no lag. A instant skin changer ingame would be awesome tho, that
:infinity:is why i am going to give it a 8/10.

:infinity:👉Misc/Anti-Aim. Everything works fine and there are no problems with it. 10/10
:infinity:👉Configs/Settings. I don't think there is anything to say about this but i like how you can instantly change the
:infinity:config with no lag. a thing is missing tho.. you could maybe add a menu color changer to settings menu. 9/10

:infinity:
:infinity: It's my second cheat review in my life so i'm sorry if it's not good enough. #ProjectInfinity4Life.
:infinity: -Ametyst
:infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity::infinity: