Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My honest Cheat Review!

XalecsX

I will rate every aspect of the cheat which will be: Wallhack, Misc, Anti-aim, LegitBot and Ragebot ❤❤

So to start with first with

Wallhack!

9.5/10 - Really customizable and it gives you a ton of changes from changing the chams of the player to even changing the sky and the texture colour, which made my game look much more pleasant and less eye irritating due to so much light. The only feature i would ask here is to add a trace of where bullets go.

Misc

9/10 - A Lot of features starting from Auto revolver, Auto accept and such, i feel like the developers can add some extra features such as clantags with movable text during the game, and i would also love to see a rank changer along with a wins showed in skill group to be changed.

Anti-aim

8/10 - This note is only slightly lower just because it does not have a Legit AA or some sort of fake angles or such, which makes other hit you really easily even with the free hacks. The rest, i really love the spinbot options i have and the way i can change the angles in the main menu

Legitbot

10/10 - It is by far one of the best legit cheats i have used before (i have used Interwebz, 5dollarcheats, OmniAim and perfectAim) and i can honestly say that this is one of by far the best legit cheat i have ever played with, despite my low fov's and really high smooth, i can truly say that this cheat even this the legit settings, it does not miss! I truly recommend this for legit cheating

Ragebot

8.5/10 - Again if the anti-aim could have a legit AA and for the aimbot to have some more features and not spam the bullets of that gun continuously, it would greatly be a good ragebot as well if i can control when the bullets to shoot out of my gun and i can honestly say that many people claim this cheat is not made for rage however i can still kill 75% of hackers even by hitting p's. Since the cheat has no resolver, it still does a great job and im impressed

Looking321

Glad to hear that you're happy with this.