Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My *HONEST* Review on the Premium Cheat

Firezan

I've used the cheat for about 1 in a half week. And this is my personal honest review on this cheat.
First of the visuals: 8/10, the reason why I rate it 8/10 its cause it has a very good 3D on it. And what it needs to improve its the range, it needs to go fArther than it actually is.
Aimbot: 10/10, I tried using any legit aimbot And this one Is the best to my opinion. My favourite thing about this aimbot is the silent mode, it makes it look legit and It got an fov to make it closer to your crosshair.
RCS: 7.5/10, the thing that makes it obvious is when youg short control burst it. It goes down so fast that makes it obvious, otherwise its good.
Misc: 9/10, the rank reveal and all that kind of stuff its working fine, the bhop is fine, but it needs more speed to it, idk why but I think the free cheat bhop is better than premium one lol.
Inventory Changer: 10/10, its the best skin changer I've ever had, I even prank my friends to think that it is actually mine lmao.
Config: 8/10, really nice to save some configs and make another configs.
Settings: 9/10, the obs hider is working properly as it should done for its job.
That is it for my personal opinion on the premium cheat review.

Arcturus

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Good review! šŸ‘