Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My honest review.

cuciu

I bought Project Infinity for Legit Cheating.

The cheat its very nice but some things miss that every legit cheat should have.

I mean it would be cool if I was able to change the Silent Aimbot Speed.

The Inventory changer is kinda buggy like, if im adding more than one medal it doesen't appear on my profile only the one I selected that I want to display.

The visuals are simple but since it's an legit cheat I dont need better visuals :)

The No-Recoil System it's cool but I would like if it was able to detect if im not spraying like when i try to tap someone with ak just using 1 bullet my chrosshair move down

Overall it's a good cheat and worth buying it but the dev. need to add some features like fake prime, anti kick etc.

SebastChan

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Premium

The cheat its very nice but some things miss that every legit cheat should have.

The Inventory changer is kinda buggy like, if im adding more than one medal it doesen't appear on my profile only the one I selected that I want to display.

The visuals are simple but since it's an legit cheat I dont need better visuals :)

The No-Recoil System it's cool but I would like if it was able to detect if im not spraying like when i try to tap someone with ak just using 1 bullet my chrosshair move down

Overall it's a good cheat and worth buying it but the dev. need to add some features like fake prime, anti kick etc.

Why would you need silent aimbot speed?Its silent for a reason :D else just use instant and use smoothing.

Inventory changer is only client side so useless 🤷‍♂️ .

You can put the aimbot key on for e.g. m5 and still tap someone. Without recoil controll.

Why would you need anti kick or fake prime?

Fake prime is just visual and does not actually give you prime. Anti kick is only usefull for ragecheats when you need lvl2 for e.g. 🤷‍♂️

lovepark

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium

Noone else can see those medals or skins anyway. Its only client side. Now if you make a video yes they can be seen.

BabyRock

Have you been VAC banned yet?

vasaraz

i need your help the inject menu is stuck on my game and i cant go to game because of that