Undetected CSGO Cheats & Free CSGO Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CSGO Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

MY HONEST REVIEW

yumyumlollal

Aimbot: 10/10
Its a very good Aimbot for legit cheating.

Trigger: 10/10
Same as the Aimbot, very good for legit.

Visuals: 6/10
They are basic. They could add some more visuals like DLight, other chams. (Just my opinion) And sometimes the glow does not work. And also the fov settings for the thirdperson are not working

Inventory changer: 9/10
its a very nice changer, but sometimes its very buggy.

Anti aim: 10/10
i cant realy say something about the anti aim, because i dont use it very often. But i would say its good.

misc: 8/10
very basic and nice misc tab, but they could add more.

safty : 8/10
i never got banned on my accounts, but i read realy often in the forum, that many people got banned. And its detected. I cant realy say something about that. For me its not banning.

Support: 10/10
Fast and very nice to people. Nothing else to say.

Last words:
PI is a very nice cheat, and its not a money waste. The only thing thats a little bit negative, if you go as a new member through the forum, and you read, very often its detected, then many people dont buy it, because they are thinking, they get banned realy fast. But overall, very nice cheat.

Last edited:

varz1337

more like 0/10 support the cheat is good but they don’t know what support is. They never reply I opened 4 tickets none of them got replies they just close them with no answers

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
more like 0/10 support the cheat is good but they don’t know what support is. They never reply I opened 4 tickets none of them got replies they just close them with no answers
We already fixed your issue some time ago. Your HWID is resetted.