Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My opinion about project-infinity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

visvaldis

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Hello everyone,
this is my review of the premium version of Project-Infinity and website/staff members.

I don't like to speak very long so i will give short review!
*This cheat is good for legit hacking, not for rage hacking!
*Visuals menu is good.
*Aimbot is good, but not if u want to rage, u can change the settings for aimbot how you want and its perfect!
*Inventory changer is pretty good, but i haven't found yet how to get ruby skins for knifes! :D may be my problem i am dumb.
*B-hop, mostly i like that you can set it to look more legit and not to go obvs.
*I like that you can get a lot of good configs in config section, i recommend to use only legit configs, because as i said cheat is not for rage hacking!
*Mostly i like staff members, they will be responsive! If you create support ticket, they just gonna help you as fast as they can and solve your problem, all you need to do - give right information.
*Also all this website or forum is created good, it's easy to find everything you need, if there is problem just ask in SHOUTBOX, even members will try to help you!

I am looking forward to buy this cheat again and again, because i have tried a lot of cheats and this is the best one for legit hacking!I am waiting for new updates! Sry if my grammar is bad :D

Last edited:

Lavender

Thanks for the review!

Hackerman

Scammer - Banned
Free Cheat User
Thanks for the review @Kulpa please add 1 day on his subscription .

Status
Not open for further replies.