Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My Personal Experience.

jakeypops7

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Project Infinity Premium (8/10)

First of all I wanna say that I very much like all features and design of the cheat. With that said let's get onto the review

Aimbot: 7/10
I Love all the customizability with the aimbot i like the options to change from Psilent to silent to instant allowing ur choice is great, Weapon config are great I like how I can put my pistol to silent and keep my AK to instant if I want to, with that said I also have some down sides to the aimbot/design of the category. I personally think you should have an option to type the FOV aswell as the smoothing you want instead of just a slider I can never get the aimbot slider to what I want it to be for a Psilent I play very legit and I can't set it somewat low. I always have to set like 1.0+ which is the lowest the slider goes for me.

TRIGGER BOT 10/10
Works as intended with humanizing options to make it look more legit its very well done.

Visuals: 8/10
Lots of customizability for visuals aswell I don't use them much, can't say too much about them, I believe within the weapon on the ground Esp should be able to show icons
Aswell as allow to see Icons for Popped smokes molotovs etc, also hope to see a grenade helper feature in the future other then that it's awesome!

RCS: 10/10
nothing much to say about RCs it's a RCS and it's very legit in my opinion even with max strength I pull down with mine abit and it's perfect

SKIN CHANGER 10/10
I can honestly say this is the best skin changer/inventory changer I have used, only things I'd like to see added as features is music kits and maybe dynamic Statrak but other then that I cannot stress it enough it's SUPER easy to use and easy to setup.

MISC 8/10
Bunnyhop is good works as intended has humanize options which work good to look legit, I'm not a fan of not being able to customize Backtracking ticks seems sometimes it's SUPER strong and others Its not. A slider would be great for this feature.

Overall: This cheat is very good for its price and I love playing legit with it I honestly haven't even been called out for cheating in any of my games

Thank you Project Infinity Team

Please consider on some of my features šŸ˜œ

Last edited:

Hades

Great review, thank you for the honesty!