Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

MY Premium cheat review.

Wenhelxing

Premium User
Premium
After almost 15 days of using the PI premium hack, its time for a little review.

1. it nails most of the little hackers ingame
what I mean is that it manages to terminate most free and paid hacks in the game but it isn't that powerful to start raging. I got mocked by two ragers that manages to kill me at their spawn point. So plz enhance the raging feature.

2. The skin changer needs some improvements.
The perimium skin changer really needs some changes. If only you can see the skins you've added on, what's the point of changing your skin? Also, why can't we sell the skins on the market?! I'd love to make some big money by simply adding some skins to my steam inventory using the perimium cheat and sell the whole lot at bitskins or skin wallet. If I sell 1 to 2 decent knives a day, I can make 2000 dollars a day and 14000 dollars a week. Thats about 60000 dollars a month and 720K a year. That's INSANE.

3. For some reason the cheat requires some certain networks addresses like discord's and Philiapp's. If your parents doesn't have router countrol you are fine, but if they do ur toast. I had a two day long conversation with cheat support that ended in me resetting the router and finding out that its parenting control on the router that's doing all the network malfunctions.

Now lets go to the bright side.

1. Nice protection. I got reported 3 times by some random people in non comp, no ban no vac no trouble. My friend believed that I was being mad when I told him that the cheat is undetected.

2. Old features from free cheat. This comes in pretty helpful because I used to play with free cheat so I got used to the settings.

3. Nice cheat support. I was literally being like a penris when I contacted cheat support like I said earlier. They were pretty patient, they got the solution and they didn't leave me spitting bubbles infront of my computer.

4. Legit aimbot. This feature has been pushin me to the point of everyone would believe I'm hackin, instead they can't find evidence.

5. Colorful settings. I have not much to say about this

all in all, just plz, developers, add a steam inventory skin adder just so that we can make REAL PROFIT