Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My Premium Cheat Review

Boocey

This was my first cheat ive bought and it is very nice and legit,the aimbot is legit with alot of changeability,the esp is also very good with alot of legit changeability,the backtrack feature is okay,the inventory swappers is without any bugs,good misc feature's,The Injecting UI is clean looking. So all around a solid 9/10
one thing i would change is the aimbot FOV slider is really bad[example.cant change the fov inbetween 1.44 and 2.88]

Sakrai

Indian Tech Support
Infinity
Premium
Hello Boocey,

Thank you for your kind review. You can actually change the fov without the FOV slider. Just rightclick it and the numbers should get marked. After that just delete them and put your wanted numbers in there.

Best Regards,
Tqyo

Boocey

i think something that might be worth add is for the aimbot key activation you can{example press the T Key to turn on the aimbot and whenever you want it off just press T again so you dont have to hold T when you want the aimbot on}

Snabbb

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Donator
@Boocey Appreciate the review! Do wait for an admin to credit your 48 hours! HF

Greetings,

Snabbb

Last edited:

Hades

just checking if ive gotten the free 2days yet?
Late to the post šŸ˜…, but a well written review with interesting feedback, added 2 days for you.