Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My REALLY honest csgo cheat review.

bigdude

AIMBOT
I would say that the Aimbot feature is very good and helpful at times when you just woke up and can't aim. It also has some rage features but they aren't that good against other HvH hacks.
Overall for Aimbot 8/10

VISUALS
There is so many options to choose from and to use, every feature has a customization of colors and some have their thickness too. I really like the combination of skeleton and chams tho. Also has some good weapon visualization.
Overall for Visuals 9/10

MISC
It all works. Though are some down sides to this, that would be that the BHop on free cheat is a bit obvious and unbindable to other buttons. However the premium cheat has a humanization simulation for BHop, so it looks like it is BHop script. It also has Rank reveal, Auto accept, and backtracking, very useful feature.
Overall for Misc 8/10

INVENTORY CHANGER
In this Inventory changer you can add from medals to every skin with any sticker and StatTrak™. It is very good and fast, I really like playing around with it.
Overall for Inventory Changer 10/10

Overall for everything 9/10
Is it a really great cheat, with cheap prices and good customization, but with also some big downsides. The cheat is made for legit, so don't bother playing HvH servers!

Last edited: