Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My review | CS:GO Free Cheat Review.

• Thread starter Deleted member 61949
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 61949

I have been looking for good cheats, legit and secure, looking on the internet I found this awesome cheat, Project Infinity.

First I saw 2 cheats, the free one and the premium one, Fot the price I picked the free one lifetime (also has free that you can renew monthly) and I started using It.

Installation:
When you download the loader from the website you see a message that says It's recomendable to copy this Loader to a pen-drive and I did that, log In with your forum credentials, select your cheat and hit inject, after a while It will say to remove the pen-drive, so I did that and It said to open the game, when I opened the game I waited some seconds and the cheat just appared on there.

Opinion:
First I thought "Too expensive for this little options" but after a couple days I could sed that each option was very well developed, never failed and for the price It's protection against the bans, like then pen-drive injection, Is awesome, and Is a good feacture that more expensive cheats doesn't have.

This Is my review on Free Cheat, soon I will test the Premium Cheat and I have big expectatives.

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Thanks for your review! :)