Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

my review of premium

HDScRewMan

Infinity Member
Infinity
heres my honest review of PI!

Visuals in general: very good. many different types of visuals, so theres something for everyone. I also love the fact there can be more and less obvious visuals, and the customization is amazing (colors etc.)
Aimbot: I think this is one of the best aimbots I have seen, works really well and again can be customised to be more/less legit. Works well on obvious as well as closet.
Triggerbot: works very well, and can also be customised to not look sus.
RCS: has all features needed.
Inventory changer: it would be nice to have a different way of adding skins, maybe also stickers, but overall works well.
AA: would be nice to have legit AA but i heard itll be part of V2 so thats epic :DD
Configs: havent used much but importing them is easy and doesnt take an IT genius to do so ;)

itznebula202

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
gud review

SametDE

Support
Staff member
Support
Thanks for your review.

yours sincerely
SametDE

Capp_LQ

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Donator
heres my honest review of PI!

Visuals in general: very good. many different types of visuals, so theres something for everyone. I also love the fact there can be more and less obvious visuals, and the customization is amazing (colors etc.)
Aimbot: I think this is one of the best aimbots I have seen, works really well and again can be customised to be more/less legit. Works well on obvious as well as closet.
Triggerbot: works very well, and can also be customised to not look sus.
RCS: has all features needed.
Inventory changer: it would be nice to have a different way of adding skins, maybe also stickers, but overall works well.
AA: would be nice to have legit AA but i heard itll be part of V2 so thats epic :DD
Configs: havent used much but importing them is easy and doesnt take an IT genius to do so ;)
I think the best part of this cheats is that it has a really good Inventory Changer, and it’s Easy to use.