Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

My review on Project Infinity Premium cheat

DogTheDog

So first off I've only started using the cheat since yesterday but I used it all night and practically all day. So without any more delays, let's get to my review

VISUALS
So the visuals on this cheat are really good they are very detailed on everything even down to customising your ESP box size and being able to change the ESP for the defuser, bomb and weapons it has everything you will need for a visual tab

AIMBOT/TRIGGER/RCS
First thing I have to say is WOW!, all the aimbot tabs are amazing with so much customizability for example, What kind of aimbot aiming method you want (Silent, PSilent and instant) and the Trigger bot is very good and it has features you like min accuracy etc, all and all the trigger bot is amazing and with the right settings you'll won't miss that many shots. And now onto RCS there's not really that much to say, it's really good however is very strong on the higher settings but when you lower it, it's pretty much perfect

INVENTORY CHANGER/MEDAL CHANGER
So the inventory changer works perfectly you can add anything you want with any sticker in the whole of CSGO again not really much to say other than it works perfectly, Now the medal changer I love I absolutely love it, now only does it add any medal you want but also makes your account look more legit with all of these important medals you can add any medal to ever come out to CSGO plus not even private cheats like NOVOLINEHOOK and skeet offer a medal changer

MISC/ANTI-AIM
The misc section is like any other cheat with rank reveal, Auto Accept, backtracking etc however it does have humanize bunny hop which is very useful when trying to look more legit ( Or be Zuhn 2.0 ), and the anti-aim section is very basic with features like pitch and yaw (However it isn't an HVH cheat so i don't recommend it for HVH)

CONFIG'S
The config tabs are really good and easy to use, however, Project infinity allows you to make custom aimbot settings etc with every gun if you want for example you can have Psilent on pistols but Instant on rifles which i find very useful when playing legit also you can have custom skin configs so if you want to have a whole new inventory of skins in a matter of seconds you can which is perfect for when you want a different feel to the game

OVERALL OPINION
My overall opinion of Project infinity is that its 100% worth the money, however, I have experienced some crashing but with the help of the support staff have fixed it and I'm sure it will be patched by the developer very quickly, so for this cheat, I give it an easy 8/10

Also, I will be attaching my legit config if you want to use it https://anonfile.com/01n4y2v5nf/001-Legit_rar
Plus its never been detected by VAC ;)

Last edited:

aimbot

Thank you for the review! Glad you like it :)