Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Not very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackedred

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Had an account that ha have payed prob like £50 oviously wotuld not want to be banned but you know you would thing that £100 hacked client would have some sort of procection, also needed HWID resets and took upto 2 hours to respond. Overall unsatisfied and sad about my account as ovly used cheat with the liegit configs in the config section :(

Attachments

• unknown (1).png
    unknown (1).png
    18.3 KB · Views: 186

SebastChan

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Premium
You got banned by overwatch.
Not because the cheat is detected.

Don't cheat on accounts that you don't want to lose.

Reactions: Esk

itznebula202

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Overwatch ban - not PI's fault. This ban means you were too obvious in MM/WM games and got banned because several OW investigators reviewed your case and decided you were cheating. Next time please hide your cheats better, don't prefire, don't look at people through walls, don't bunnyhop too much and keep a low aimbot FOV.

crackedred

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
the only things i had on was recoil mod and radar and i diddent play ovious so does the recoil get you a ban?

FriT

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Overwatch means u got a lot of reports and some guy is watching your game

kosta96

Recoil control system in this cheat is one of the worst i have ever seen, so yea its obvious in overwatch dont use rcs , learn spray control.

FriT

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Recoil control system in this cheat is one of the worst i have ever seen, so yea its obvious in overwatch dont use rcs , learn spray control.
it is if u use 100% recoil

randysouth

Had an account that ha have payed prob like £50 oviously wotuld not want to be banned but you know you would thing that £100 hacked client would have some sort of procection, also needed HWID resets and took upto 2 hours to respond. Overall unsatisfied and sad about my account as ovly used cheat with the liegit configs in the config section :(
There isn't much you can do for the ban. You got overwatched so you did something really suspicions for players to report you, then for the Overwatch viewers to say you cheated. Besides your no recoil mode and radar, you must have been using the radar very hard, basically the same thing as auto-walling.
Use a legit config that people have put together. You will go a lot farther with using a legit config that only shows enemies when visible. You could've also been aimbotting hard with zero smooth.

Learn recoil control for the weapons and use a good legit config from the PI community. I've only gotten Overwatch/Vac due to walling (no real player wouldn't be able to do what I did LOL).

Raf9111

I got banned by VAC just today. last time played with cheats was more than a week ago. injected from usb always) would also like to get banned by overwatch, dont like this "vac ban" banner on my account)

randysouth

I got banned by VAC just today. last time played with cheats was more than a week ago. injected from usb always) would also like to get banned by overwatch, dont like this "vac ban" banner on my account)
Were you using setings that was obvious to other players? Like a rage config compared to a super legit/legit config? You had to be doing something for players to report you.

lovepark

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Project Infinity is 100% detected. I have had more than enough accounts banned to know the truth here. My last ban I only played one game using the cheat. I made sure I didn't even do well. No walls, no skins, no silent or psilent aimbot. one game and that is it. Sure enough I did get a ban. PLease stop saying that this is undetected. DO not use this on VAC enabled servers unless you don't care about the account. Oh and if you do use this cheat you have approximately three weeks or so before the ban gets applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.