Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Not working since the new update

Justforfunbruh

Hey, i think valve is try to work hard from now, because they update the new patch that was not allowed to use a third-party,

So this morning i got a feeling bad and a little good, bacause i think project infinity hack was not working, and i was right it crashing all the time with a "Trusted mode" can you fix this bruh without "Untrusted mode".

nathanp655yt

Hey, i think valve is try to work hard from now, because they update the new patch that was not allowed to use a third-party,

So this morning i got a feeling bad and a little good, bacause i think project infinity hack was not working, and i was right it crashing all the time with a "Trusted mode" can you fix this bruh without "Untrusted mode".
they updated the cheat try now and if you have make sure that you are not on any beta of csgo and you are on NONE - opt out of all beta programs

nathanp655yt

Is this for both the free and premium or only premium
it is for both of them, the free cheat and the premium cheat use the same loader just the free cheat doesnt have as many features as the premium cheat therefore the fix works for the free cheat and premium cheat because its same loader

matdot

it is for both of them, the free cheat and the premium cheat use the same loader just the free cheat doesnt have as many features as the premium cheat therefore the fix works for the free cheat and premium cheat because its same loader
Just tried loading into trusted mode with the cheats it didnt work ;( crashed then re opened in untrusted.

matdot

i using cheats in trusted mode rn and im not crashing and getting put into untrusted mode
ill try redownloading the cheats or something. this new update for csgo is good and bad cuz hackers still hackin and im just tryna counter them ;(

bobjesper

For me CS go first will not start when I press play after having run infinity project exe.
Then I press PLAY again in steam, and CSGO starts but gives me a message that it has failed to start in trusted mode.
So I am unable to play in trusted mode.

Taz99

Infinity Member
Infinity
mine isn't working when i try to start CS GO I hear a crashing windows noise and then it starts but with the trusted mode fail message its getting really frustrating.

nismozz

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
If the game doesn't load the first time and doesn't start in trusted mode, you have something else running in the background. I had that issue and it wasn't the cheat. It was MSI Afterburner that causes the issue. You may have something else but I'm sure it's not the cheat. Also make sure you have the latest update for your cheat.

boomnose

If the game doesn't load the first time and doesn't start in trusted mode, you have something else running in the background. I had that issue and it wasn't the cheat. It was MSI Afterburner that causes the issue. You may have something else but I'm sure it's not the cheat. Also make sure you have the latest update for your cheat.
oh yeah I forgot I have Kaspersky antivirus I turn it off while I download the cheat and play at the same time cause of 3kliksphillp saying it was disabled by trusted mode

PrincessAgatha

Same issue still since CSGO anti-cheat update.

1. Cheat inject successful
2. First attempt to run CSGO will fail
3. Second attempt will start but "trusted mode fail" prompt appears

P.S. Using non-beta mode

boomnose

Make sure no other intrusive applications that csgo block. but for me, I inject once only no crash no trust prompt its good works perfect I don't know what the issues with another player for me works fine no other issues