Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Premium Cheat Review

Ace9

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Hello ladies and gentleman,
welcome to my review about project-infinity.cloud.

First of all i want to say thank you to the admin team. They are very helpful and you can even share memes with them :D

So lets get started:

The cheat offers many basicfeatures like aimbot, wallhack, Skinchanger but they have a few features that arent that popular like force inventory (Access the inventory midgame). And every feature is perfectly working. I had never problems with features or the cheat itself.

Aimbot
Its one of the simplest but one of the strongest aimbots I ever used. The configuration is very easy and i never got an Overwatch ban with my settings. Aimbotting with backtrack is fun as hell. Pretty easy - Pretty fun

Visuals
There are many many different features like simple glow, ESP, Name ESP, Weapon, Grenade etc etc. The featurelist is that big that you are able to scoll o_O 10/10

Trigger & RCS
Basic trigger-features and additionally some features like hitchance, hitbox etc. Very easy to use - very powerful
RCS is working as intended and simple to use.

Rage
Project
-infinity is a legit cheat, but they have a few rage features like AntiAim or fakelag. Not the best but powerfull enought for a legit cheat.

Misc
This cheat has the most basic features i ever saw in a cheat. If you are missing a feature just create a thread and the developers will add this feature into this cheat. Many of my feature suggestions have been added to the cheat. 10/10 customer service

Overall
Project Infinity is a brand new Cheat and is on a good way to be one of the best legit CS:GO Cheats on the market. The support reacts fast on support tickets and the community is way better than in other forums.

Greetings,
Ace9