Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Premium Cheat Review

Snabbb

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Donator
Hey there!

I am snabbb(Original Username), and I have been using Project Infinity's Premium CSGO Cheats for a month now. Although I am no expert in the cheating field, I hope I can share with you my honest opinion about this cheat so that hopefully you guys can make an informed decision whether or not you want to purchase the PREMIUM cheats.

I am new to cheating and although I am no expert in this field, I have used the cheats for a month now and I hope I can share with you my honest opinion about this cheat so that hopefully you can make an informed decision whether or not you want to purchase the PREMIUM cheats.

Just my two cents. ;)
Feel free to discuss by commenting away. Welcomes any feedback too!

1. Visuals [ 9 / 10 ]

Visuals to me is near perfection. Every feature works just as it is supposed to and I have nothing more to say about Visuals.

Favourite feature for me will be the Skybox feature, looks really really dope.

Many whined about the FPS Drop issue. Yes, it does lower frames as there are more entities on your screen, duh. No problem at all if you have a decent PC.

Check the Disable Post Processing feature to save on some FPS and also made my game look nicer overall.

2. Players [ 9 / 10 ]

The walls here is near perfection as well. Only thing lacking to me is the range of the radar. The radar can’t really show players from a distance away.

Other than that, all the ESPs are useful and several ones I like the most are Glow, Draw Health, Radar.

Toggle whichever ESPs you like and those that you feel will benefit you in game. Personally I would skip out the Draw Rank, Draw Ammo and stuff I think I would not need just to keep the screen clean and clutter free.

3. Weapons, Grenades, Bomb, Defuser [10/10]

I feel that these features are just visual features for you to locate your stuff such as weapons and defuse kits and see the bomb timer.
They are clean and work just as it is supposed to.
Turn this on, I find these features extremely useful.

Weapons: Turn on to locate weapons dropped, easier on the eyes for you. In case someone dropped the avp your teammates are screaming at you to get it but it happened to be hidden behind a bush.

Grenades: See when a nade is coming for your face and its trajectory, able to help you get away from nasty situations.

Bomb: See the timer left ticking on the bomb, useful in certain situations such as a positional bomb plant, decision for you to stick the defuse, or a reminder to hurry up the retake.

Defuser: See where is the kit dropped by your teammates if you don’t have one. Usually saves the round.

Don’t be a loser, buy a defuser :p

4. Aimbot [8/10]

Overall, a good aimbot that does its job.
If you guys don’t know already, Aimbot helps you to get a clean headshot all the time as the system pulls your crosshair automatically from your crosshair placement to the poor guy’s head by correcting it.

However, I don’t recommend using Aimbot in your competitive matches unless you want to go blatant but I don’t see a point in doing so, unless you are in HVH.

I rarely used the aimbot, but occasionally I turned them on during pistols round when I don’t want to lose 2 rounds in a row. Usually not suspicious as every one goes for the head in pistol rounds.
I suggest using Low FOV and High Smooth, so that the aimbot doesn’t look snappy and you start 180 someone.

Also, use Instant, avoid Perfect Silent.

5. Triggerbot [8/10]

Usually paired with using the AVP.
Does its job well and reason why I gave it a high score it is because you can bind it to any key you like, which is super handy to quickly toggle it on and off. For people with gaming mice with side buttons, bind that to it and it and you can be kennyS.

However, I feel really scummy triggerbotting with the AVP so I rarely uses it. Do remember to delay your shots by a suitable amount. You are not Hiko, set it to a natural and legit delay so that you don’t look blatant.

6. RCS [5/10]

Don’t really like the RCS here, snaps your cross hair all over the place and even setting the strength high you will still miss several bullets. Recommend not to use it as it can get blatant and you can get banned by Overwatch.

For me, I have decent aim so I am just relying on my aim instead of turning RCS as it does not feel normal to me.

7. Inventory Changer [10/10]

Really dig the Inventory Changer here. Clean and efficient. Get any skin you want, get impossible inventories with several clicks away. As a skin lover myself, the Inventory Changer might be my favorite feature in this cheat hands down. Heck, I would still purchase the cheat if it only had inventory changer.

Down sides are for stickers placement, the 4th sticker will be hard to choose from due to the drop list unable to expand like the other drop lists due to the restriction of the UI size.
Butterfly knife bugged and only have 1 animation out of the 2 when pulling out.
Exclusive patterns require you to manually key in your pattern seed, but usually the IC picks the best pattern in the game as default.
Doppler knives and Gamma Doppler knives rank their rarity from top to bottom;
Example: Ruby, Sapphire, 4 phases, Black Pearl
Would be better if there is a text beside it to show you it’s paint job instead of trial and error.
No Dynamic StatTrak

These down sides are super MINOR. Not a deal breaker and I believe some would be implemented and fixed soon :D

8. Everything else [9/10]

Misc:

Rank reveal is very handy, shows all ranks in your scoreboard. Clean, fuss free.

Enable Latency: Good for trolling, but remember to turn it off when dead to avoid bugs with the kill feed.

BHOP: Super Blatant, but very consistent and instantly make you phoon.
Recommend you to turn on humanize to make it more legit so you wont get caught cheating right away and get reported.
Down side: Will make you jump twice when BHOP is activated and you crouch jump to certain locations, awkward and obvious, a specific key to bind BHOP to will be great.

Force In-Game Inventory Access:
Straight forward, change up your skins or your weapons mid game. Useful in some way. Always good to have it on though.

Anti-Aim:
Don’t mess with this unless you are in HVH.

Configs:
Easy to set up, easy to use. Great community sharing different configs based on their own experience and preference. Download some of them if you are lazy, you might find one that works for you!
I recommend playing with the settings around by yourself first, tweak the values and see what you like more. After all, everyone has their own preferences.

Congratulations for making this far! Enjoy a cookie:

Overall [9/10]

IMO best legit cheats out there. Couple of flaws but still, hands down one of the best legit cheats. Love how clean the UI is, how easy it is to view the webpage and roam the forums. Great staff, working very hard to make our cheating experience better every day. Constant updates. Great community. It is all about these tiny details that what made Project Infinity so good.

Lastly, a few points to summarise why you should get PREMIUM:

1. Unlock the notorious Aimbot
2. More features for Walls
3. Inventory Changer
4. Safer to use, fret not as PREMIUM is always much more safer than the FREE.

5. Hide away Visuals in your recordings!

All in all, this is a legit cheat. Meant for giving players an edge over the rest with helpful assistance to make them better at the game but not dominate to the extent whereby you are being blatant.

If you are looking for a HVH cheat, this cheat might not be for you. More for people that are stuck in ELO hell and for them to get out of it and achieve their desired rank.
For people who are seeking a bit of HVH action, there are configs made in the config section and you can try it out. You will not kill players with specially designed HVH cheats but definitely enough for you to have some fun with legits if you want to rage with legits by any chance.

Overall, not a slightest of regret from me buying PREMIUM. Even donated to Project Infinity to affirm the staff's efforts and hope that my slightest contributions help make Project Infinity a greater cheat.

P.S: Very excited for PREMIUM v2.0! :D

With that, I conclude my review and I hope you now can make an informed decision in whether you would like to purchase PREMIUM. GLHF :D

Signing Off,

:infinity: Snabbb

Hades

Appreciate the cookie! Thank you for your positive review.