Undetected CSGO Cheats & Free CSGO Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CSGO Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Premium CS:GO Cheat 1.8.4 [CS:GO Cheats & Hacks]

Arthur2125

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Yeah i think so...i redownloaded and deleted the previous one! 😄

quoxiii

no it wasn´t but i was confused beacause i didnt cheat for 6 days and booth got banned on the same DAY

Arthur2125

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Im pretty sure that cheat isnt detected...coz if it were everyone would get a vac..i only got a vac on my prime with red trust factor, my main is still safe....even i have injected PI in past...i think its trust factor problem!

Smoldrcsgo

Im pretty sure that cheat isnt detected...coz if it were everyone would get a vac..i only got a vac on my prime with red trust factor, my main is still safe....even i have injected PI in past...i think its trust factor problem!
i can confirm this i used the cheat on 2 different accounts, 1 was vac banned and had red trust factor but the account i bought right after that wasnt red and i injected,still no ban and i didnt inject after ban wave until this update

Arthur2125

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Yes...cheat is not detected. Accounts with very low trust factor got vac banned. So all we can do is play very legit and not give hint to enemy team that we are hacking its the only way to keep the trust factor good. 😃

BobGP383

here is something I find interesting. I have been using the cheat for a while now, never a problem. I only used Aimbot and waller. Yesterday I wanted to experiment to see what would happen. I disabled everything except anti Aim. well I was in the game about 10 seconds, no contact with any enemy yet when one of my team mates asked me why I was using anti aim. How could he possibly know that? Am I missing something?

Arthur2125

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
People see your fake angles when u use antiaim.....most probably they hit your fake angle like you are peeking but your original angle is behind wall and your fake angle is visible to enemy so they fire at your fake angle and when u dont get damage when they fire you thats when ppl get suspicious...that you are using antiaim. Hope this helps you !

LABHEDI

here is something I find interesting. I have been using the cheat for a while now, never a problem. I only used Aimbot and waller. Yesterday I wanted to experiment to see what would happen. I disabled everything except anti Aim. well I was in the game about 10 seconds, no contact with any enemy yet when one of my team mates asked me why I was using anti aim. How could he possibly know that? Am I missing something?
Project Infinity does not support Legit Anti Aim so when you use anti aim people can see you moving like a spinbot
Project Infinity should introduce Legit Anti aim and Edge jump to become best Legit Cheat in the market

NeRviS__

CS is updated)) when will come next cheat update? coz it says me i cant play now

teddy49

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Got banned 4 times now.
I was not sure if its overwatch or something that turned into Vac at first. So i made a new account only using skinchanger not walling or aimbotting or something like that a singe time. 2 weeks later: VAC banned. Somethings wrong here for sure i dont feel save at all at the moment.