Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Project Infinite Free and Premium | Honest Review

iKeeganOG

Project Infinity is a medium quality cheat, mainly for legit cheating although you can adjust to semi-rage but I wouldn't recommend that. There is currently two types of PI Cheats and thats the Free and Premium Cheat. I've used both for a minute and feel I can review them based on my experiences but this is MY opinion.

Project Free: This is a pretty good cheat to start with if you're not familiar with cheating. It has two main features of Walls and Triggerbot and its own menu (press insert while in the game) Like any other cheat, don't use it on an account you don't want banned. It also features a nice injection screen that's fairly simple but has caused a few issues with a decent amount of people being unable to inject and use which should be fixed in this next update. In conclusion of the Free Cheat, I'd give a 8/10. It has the right amount of features and receives updates a lot quicker than any free cheat I've used and doesn't murder your FPS while playing.

Now for the big boy, Project Premium: This has to be one of the best if not, THE best legit cheat I have used. I was actually really skeptical about buying and testing this cheat but I'm glad I did. Now like I've stated earlier, I am new to cheating but have had my fair share of legit cheats. You can buy with Steam Skins, Paypal, Bit Currency, ect. There is also discount codes for 10% off premium. For American people the price is around $15.68 with a discount code (I use Anarxhy) The PI staff are also really helpful and respond quickly and promptly when you have an issue. Once again it has the same injection method as far as I'm aware and has the small issue of not injecting for some users. It has endless options of Visuals, Aim Assist, Inventory Changer, Bunny Hop and more. There is also many helpful community members but shoutout to Tqyo for being my favorite <3. He has a nice post full of Premium Configs and Skin Configs for new and advanced users to get you out and cheating right away. Just like the free version, this cheat receives loads of updates to code to block all the counter strike updates to keep the cheat running and undetected 24/7. In conclusion, I'd give a 9/10 mainly because the bugs with gun configs and injection issues. Rather than that, this cheat is great. Highly recommend to anyone looking to get out and start/continue legit cheating.

I'm also available pretty much any time of the day so if any user needs any help, don't be shy to ask on forums or a staff member or even me. Easiest way to contact me is discord (iKeeganOG#7933)

Happy Cheating
~Keegan

EDIT: Here is the post to Tqyo's post - https://project-infinity.cloud/threads/シ-tqyos-config-シ.4428/

PCGamer

Very good and detailed review!

Thanks for this and I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying our products.

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Thanks for your honest review! Ive added 2 bonus days to your subscription.