Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

PROJECT INFINITY CHEAT REVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xclap

Visuals - 9/10

The visuals are pretty good especially the grenade prediction, I do like the wireframes chams, it's perfect. What I suggest is that you put all the visuals in one tab so it can lessen the space :).

Legit - 10/10

The aimbot is so smooth that you won't get called out, RCS works like a charm. Bunnyhopping works well (What I like about this is there is an option of a more legit bhop which will reduce your hops) You will definitely not get OW banned by this cheat.

Rage - 5/10

Now I know this cheat is specially made for legit and rage is still in testing (I think). Would not try it in an hvh match with this, but it's good if you're matchmaking with this.

Inventory/Skin Changer - 10/10

It works perfectly, I like that there is a sticker changer and medal changer, I suggest adding a rank changer too :).

Overall - 10/10

The menu is so clean and smooth, but it's small if you're playing on a low res (1366x768) (Idk if it's the resolution problem though)

Other than that, It is a perfect cheat for legit cheating, would definitely use this on regular bases :).

Gwenen

Premium User
Premium
Free Cheat User
The cheat maybe Will have hvh if we grow bigger

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Hi and thanks for your nice review!

I added 2 bonus days to your subscription!

greetings,
hypeX

Status
Not open for further replies.