Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Project infinity free cheat review

676kid676

I have been using it for some time its really easy to set up for the way you like .
Some bugs that I have spotted are that : 1. Triggerbot stops working affter sometime and you cant get it to work again ; 2. radar sometimes after a map change doesn't work.

vstrike259

Are you sure you dont accidently disable the radar and the triggerbot will only shoot depending on your settings (min accuracy/damage and delay) :D

676kid676

No im not disabling it , I always check , I disable it and enable it couse I thought it just bugged or something but it didnt work anyways . I know about the triggerbot I even went in aimbotz map i was holding my triger button but it didnt shoot anyway.

vstrike259

No im not disabling it , I always check , I disable it and enable it couse I thought it just bugged or something but it didnt work anyways . I know about the triggerbot I even went in aimbotz map i was holding my triger button but it didnt shoot anyway.
What are the triggerbot settings

henterpriser

He's right

There is actually a rare bug that makes the triggerbot stop working after some times.